Scholarship and Bursary awards to deserving indigenous secondary, post-secondary, undergraduates, postgraduates and handicapped students is a regular practise of all state of the federation, but these always come with attended fraud and manipulations of all kind.
We at Upperlink have critically studied the registration/payment process and came up with a viable solution to alleviate the various challenges presently encountered in the current system. We have also looked at some of the challenges being faced with the verification of academic claims by applicants and have incorporated a more pragmatic approach at getting the process performed within an optimal time frame.
E-Bursary is a robust, fraud proof Scholarship/Bursary Management System that will handle the Scholarship/Bursary payment scheme from the point of application to the final payment or disbursement of fund.
E-Bursary does the following:
• Eradicates cost and problems attached with cheque management
• Ensures absolute control is guaranteed as the cards are separated from PIN.
• Guarantees improvement in turnaround time of Scholarship/Bursary processing
• Promotes card culture among students and helps the fight for a cashless economy.
• Reduces manpower involved in the current method.